Monday, December 12, 2011

"What's my life in these days?

It’s complex to describe the life of ourselves and even more is describing a life in “categories” such as “academic life”, “personal life”, “free time activities” and “perspectives for next year”. Life is a very changing “thing” that we can’t even explain. We try to drive it like a material thing: life planning with goals, strategies, and ideals and so on. Maybe I’m generalizing the life attitude of people. I thought I was a free mind man, living the live with careless. Although I planned my life unconscious –a libertarian life-, but I didn’t understood one thing of life: life is change.
The last year I met a nice woman, Cony, and we had one of each. In the summer Cony became pregnant, waiting a son of mine. Since the day we decided to take our son, my life has changed tremendously. All of my plans have changed in many ways, and so I still changing a lot. From the day that my son Lautaro arrived into the world, I feel like I’m broken in many pieces, trying to find a new order: new order of ideas, times, emotions, etc. I feel like I born again when my son born. In one face I’m very happy for Lautaro to come to the world, I love him more than any other person in the world. But in other face I try to find myself between all my “spiritual disorders”.
I have to divide myself into my many phases: The man who is lover; the man who is a son; the man who is a father; the man who is friend; the man who is politic; the man who is student; the man who is himself and tries to learn and growth what he likes most (like play guitar, studies of other subjects, making “trades”, etc.). And by all this, I have to rest.
Academic Life: pretty tight because the “condensed semester”, it’s stressing. Anyway, I love to learn and this keeps me in road.
Personal life: I’ve already mentioned it.
Free time activities: I don’t have too much free time, but when I do, I go to swim, play the guitar, write all kind of things, stroll with Cony, share with my family and friends, read many books, and, how not, rest.
Perspectives for next year: I see myself in the next year taking practice and career in CEPAL, MINVU, MOP or institutions like these. I think I will be working part-time, maybe I can be assistant in a social subject in university. These is a common perspective and can be “normal” or even desirable for many people, but I do really like to be a writer (in subjects of geography and literature), teacher, songwriter, trade maker and live in Valparaiso or far to the south of Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment