Monday, January 16, 2012

Life changes

Today I'm going to talk about my life changes since I was a children of 5 years old.
When I was five, I was a very shy boy but with a lot of energy (hyperactive). I used to return home from school at 18 hrs. so the most part of my daily life transcurred in school. There I used to do Artistical skating and hokey, draw and play games like hide-and-seek, "Pinta", looking after bugs, etc. When I was eight, my parents changed me to another school. In this school I couldn't train any more artistical skating nor hokey, so I Just kept drawing and have more time to play in my house, because I returned home earlier than in my ex-school. In my house I used to play a lot (a LOT) with my dogs-partners (I don't like to call the animals for pets). I had 2 dogs: Tatán and Ajax, that year I lost Tatán (he died cause of his age) and it was the death that I most cried in all my life. In the same year (1998) I Started to play the guitar, I spent almost all of my freetime with the guitar (after the Tatán's death), when not, I used to play a lot with my sister Natalia, Ajax and my new dog-friend: Marte.
The years were passing (I don't mind to make a post too extensive) and when I was 14 I started in the secondary. In the Secondary I kept being very shy but not too hyperactive: now I was joker: I Love Jokes! so I didn't pay to much attention in classroom, I was ever talking and joking with my friends, anyway, my marks wasn't too bad, even more, I think I had very good marks and I used to be the "best student" in the secondary. When I was 16 I begun to care about politic matters (even before the "Penguin revolution") and since this moment, I started thinking by my own. I changed my way of life, my philosophy of life, my goals and all these, several times.
I was a very good guitarist, much more than today. I was the "schools guitarist" and I used to play the guitar solo in many events like "Students day", graduations and my own graduation! it was unforgettable!
When I joined the "U", I was a very political person and I turned all my new learnings around the politics and I leaved the guitar a little. I started to be every day less shy but I kept my enjoys for jokes.
Today I'm father, I have an wonderful boy named Lautaro, I share a lot with my loved Girlfriend, Cony and I have too much to do and less answers than in any moment of my life. Ajax and Marte didn't still beside me but I have other animals as friends, I'll remember all of them for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment